We have over 17 years’ experience of running an organic veg box scheme in South Shropshire and we have developed excellent long term relationships with all our local organic growers and with our importer/wholesaler, who is based locally in Bromyard.
Whilst we recognise the good work done by the national veg box scheme operators who have brought organic veg boxes to some areas where previously there were none, we know that they cannot provide the level of service which we can.
These are the factors which make Myriad’s organic veg box scheme a better choice for you:
- Customers who change to us tell us that our boxes offer better value for money.
- As well as a Standard box of veg or fruit, we offer an a la carte, Special Order service so you only get the items and quantity you really want. That means less waste.
- We can tailor any of our Standard boxes by substituting things that you do like for things that you don’t. Again that’s less waste.
- We can add grocery items to your weekly box from our extensive range of over 1,000 organic items in the shop, including bread, meat, eggs and dairy products. You can change your order right up to the moment we set off to deliver to you.
- We offer free delivery provided you live near to our delivery route.
We deliver on a weekly basis to the following places:
Ludlow, Craven Arms, Corvedale, Church Stretton, Bishop’s Castle, Minsterley, Clun and the entire Clun valley, Bucknell, Leintwardine, Lingen, and Wigmore.
We offer Standard Veg boxes at £12 or £16 and, alongside the Veg box, our Standard Fruit boxes are £6 or £9. Or why not try one of our Special Order service boxes, with a minimum order of £12 with your choice of fruit, veg and groceries.
Offering great value, less waste, more choice, and free delivery we think it’s true to say that our organic veg box scheme is much more than just that – it’s a real lifeline for some of our customers.