COVID 19 UPDATE: Due to extremely high demand we cannot take any new delivery customers at this time. We can arrange for collection from the shop and there are volunteer services that may be able to help. Please contact us with your order via email (including a telephone number) and we can discuss your requirements.
We have over 20 years’ experience of running an organic veg box scheme in South Shropshire and we have developed excellent long term relationships with all our local organic growers and with our importer/wholesaler, who is based locally in Bromyard.
Whilst we recognise the good work done by the national veg box scheme operators who have brought organic veg boxes to some areas where previously there were none, we know that they cannot provide the level of service which we can.
These are the factors which make Myriad’s organic veg box scheme a better choice for you:
- Customers who change to us tell us that our boxes offer better value for money.
- As well as a Standard box of veg or fruit, we offer an a la carte, Special Order service so you only get the items and quantity you really want. That means less waste.
- We can tailor any of our Standard boxes by substituting things that you do like for things that you don’t. Again that’s less waste.
- We can add grocery items to your weekly box from our extensive range of over 1,000 organic items in the shop, including bread, meat, eggs and dairy products. You can change your order right up to the moment we set off to deliver to you.
- We offer free delivery provided you live near to our delivery route.
We deliver on a weekly basis to the following places:
Ludlow, Craven Arms, Corvedale, Church Stretton, Bishop’s Castle, Minsterley, Clun and the entire Clun valley, Bucknell, Leintwardine, Lingen, and Wigmore.
There are a couple of options that you might like to choose from.
- “Standard veg box and/or fruit box”. The range is:
Vegetable box: Seasonal range of organic veg with potatoes, carrots and onions each week. £10 (8 varieties), £12(9 varieties), £16 (10 varieties). This equates to roughly a couple, small family, larger family, depending on how much you eat.
Fruit box: Seasonal organic fruit from UK and Europe, includes apples and bananas each week. £6 (6 varieties), £9 (7 varieties)
Veg No Roots: a seasonal mixture of organic green veg, salads and onions without the carbohydrates £10 (8 varieties), £12 (9 varieties), £16 (10 varieties)
Mixed Veg & Fruit: Seasonal organic veg and fruit with a slightly smaller quantities but a wider range to better suit single people and couples
£10 (7 veg, 2 fruit) £12 (8 / 3) and £16 (9 / 4).
We only offer these on a regular order basis, for example weekly, biweekly, triweekly etc. However, we are happy to have “likes” and “dislikes” so that we can make sure you get what you want (up to a maximum of 3 substitutions, beyond which a “bespoke” box would be probably more sensible).
- Alternatively you might prefer to choose from a list to make your own ”Bespoke box”. We issue a new price list weekly on Thursday and orders need to be with us by the end of Monday.
Groceries, meat, bread, dairy etc can be added to either option.
Offering great value, less waste, more choice, and free delivery we think it’s true to say that our organic veg box scheme is much more than just that – it’s a real lifeline for some of our customers.